My Best friend Essay
Friends are an important part of life. You can share your joy and sadness with them. I have many friends but (Your best friend Name) is my Best friend. I play and enjoy with him/her.
A Best Friend is One of the Precious Gift from God. It is Very Hard to find Amazing And good friends. I am very lucky to find an amazing friend. He/she is my fellow Class Mate and he is my best friend since childhood. He/she is an ideal boy/girl. He/she obeys his/her teacher, parents and elders. Everyone Admires Him/her and his fellow classmates also love him/her. Younger boys and girls respect him/her. He is very clean in his/her duties like Speech and habits.
We share our deepest secrets with each other. I can’t even think of my single day not playing or meeting him/her. We Both love to play football and read storybooks. We also take part in Speeches, Sports and other competitions in our School.
I am so happy and thankful to God for blessing me with an amazing sincere best friend. I always pray to God for our stability and the long life of our friendship.
📌 Another Essay – Essay on Importance of Sport | 600 Words Paragraph on Sports
Here Are Some Amazing Quotes for Your Best friends
- Friends ‘till the end.
- A true friend is one soul in two bodies.
- Your vibe attracts your tribe.
- Friends don’t let friends do silly things alone.
- I’ll even send you the photos I look bad in.
- Besides chocolate, you’re my favorite.
- Love is beautiful, friendship is better
- Every girl needs a boy best friend.
- No friendship is an accident.
- I love my crazy best friends.
- Life is better with true friends.
- Friends become our chosen family!
- Live for the moments you can’t put in words.
- Good Times + Crazy Friends = Great Memories!
Amazing Best Lines By Some Amazing People’s
- Sometimes, being with your best friend, is all the therapy you need. -Unknown
- Keep the ones that heard you when you never said a word. -Unknown
- I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light. -Helen Keller
- A true friend accepts who you are, but also helps you become who you should be. -Unknown
- A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails. -Donna Roberts
- Sometimes you meet a person and you just click—you’re comfortable with them, like you’ve known them your whole life, and you don’t have to pretend to be anyone or anything. -Unknown
- Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more. -Unknown
📌 Another Essay – Essay on Importance of English Language
An Amazing Little Story From Random Comments
So today was like really hard for me. I was walking home from school and my best friend called me out of the blue as if she knew I needed someone to talk to. I’m still crying because I’m so thankful for her 😂 my favorite quote was ” I may not always be there with you, but I will always be there for you” may you all find a friend who makes you cry out in joy for how glad you are to have them in your lives. – Unknown
Amazing Best Friends Lines By Some Big Celebrities
“Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.” – Muhammad Ali
“My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.” – Henry Ford
“Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.” – Woodrow Wilson
Winnie the Pooh
“A day without a friend is like a pot without a single drop of honey left inside.” – Winnie the Pooh
📌 Another Essay – Paragraph on Friendship | 600+ Words Essay on Friendship
“Hence (if you will not misunderstand me) the exquisite arbitrariness and irresponsibility of this love. I have no duty to be anyone’s Friend and no man in the world has a duty to be mine. No claims, no shadow of necessity. Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art, like the universe itself (for God did not need to create). It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things which give value to survival.” – C.S. Louis
“Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.” – Anaïs Nin
“There are three things that grow more precious with age; old wood to burn, old books to read, and old friends to enjoy.” – Henry Ford
- Tamu Lhosar Greeting Cards
- Essay on Dashain Festival
- Essay on Tamu Lhosar Festival
- Essay on Friendship | 800+ Words Paragraph on Friendship