Here are the 50+ collections of Sweet Bhaitika Wishes For Brothers 👫
- Luck to have a brother as nice and wonderful as you. Wishing you lots of happiness, success, and sound health. Happy Bhaitika Brother!!!
- Wishing you lots of love, Prosperity, Happiness, and Long life on the auspicious occasion of Bhai Tika! Wishing you a very special Bhai tika my brother!
- This is a special day because it gives us the moment to show that our bond is forever. My heartiest wishes just for you. May God bless you in whatever you do. Love you brother!
- Bhai tika is a festival of prayers from sister to brother, brother’s protection for his sister. May this Bhai Tika we all celebrate with even more love and protection for our sisters and brothers. My best wishes on this Bhai Tika. Happy Bhai Tika!
- You know that you are the most precious stone, in the collection of my secret treasure. Wishing you a very special Bhai Tika and best of luck for everything.
- Dear brother, on this auspicious occasion of Bhai Tika I wish to say that you are the best brother and you mean the whole world to me. Happy Bhai Tika!
- We share a unique bond of friendship, love, and understanding. I pray to GOD that these moments of happiness stay forever. Happy Bhai Tika.
- This auspicious occasion strengthens the bond between sister and brother. Let’s celebrate our special friendship and promise to be for each other today and always. Happy Bhai Tika my lovely brother.
- Sending you a wish on Bhai Tika to say… Bhai Timro Aayu Lamo Hos… wishing you happiness and success in all that you do. Happy Bhai Tika!
- Your love makes me feel proud, and on this day I want to shout is loud. Happy Bhai Tika my brother.
- Happy Bhai Tika! Time Changes Everything… But It Also Improves and Enriches Our Bonds.
- Another FRESH Bhai Tika is here, another year to live. To banish worry, sorrow, doubt, and fear. To love, laugh, and give. Happy Bhai Tika!
- The old year has gone, let the dead past bury its own dead. The Bhai Tika has taken possession of the clock of time. All hail, duties, and responsibilities of the coming 12 months. I am wishing you a very special Happy Bhai Tika!
- When it comes to brother, you are the best of best, and best is what I wish for you on Bhai Tika! Happy Bhai Tika my brother.
- On the auspicious occasion of this Bhai Tika, I pray with Ganesha that you are showered with blessings of prosperity and success. Happy Bhai Tika!!!
- You stand by me when I am alone you make me feel happy when I am low. Thanks for being for me always Dear Brother. Happy Bhai Tika!!!
- We laugh and cry, play, and fight. We shared moments of happiness and sorrows which made our bond even stronger. Happy Bhai Tika to you brother.
- Wish you the days that bring you happiness infinite and a life that’s prosperous and bright. Happy Bhai Tika brother!
Funny Happy Bhaitika Wishes For Brothers
- The highlight of my childhood was making my brother laugh so hard that food comes out of his nose. Happy Bhai Tika Brother.
- She is the only sister who can relieve us from the scolding of father and sharp eyes of the mother, and this is the only brother when you do any Manmani and silently we bear it. Happy Bhai Tika!
- Brother, you are cute, you are handsome. But one thing I want to say that “Gift Dekhne Mein. Mein Bhi Chalu Saaath?” Happy Bhai Tika!
You can share these sweet Bhaitika Wishes For Brothers and spread the love with friends, family, and relatives.
Brief Info About Bhai Tika
Bhai Tika itself is not a festival but it a part of Tihar and the last and the fifth day of the Tihar Festival. It is celebrated on the second lunar day of Shukla Paksha and mostly falls in the month of Kartik (According to Shalivahan Shaka calendar). Bhai Tika is celebrated in Nepal and India. In India, Bhai Tika is known as Bhai Dooj, Bhai Phonta, Bhau Beej. Other names include Bhatru Dviteeya, or Bhatri Ditya, or Bhaghini Hastha Bhojanamu in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
On this day, sister put colorful Tika on the forehead and chin of their brothers and wish for long life, prosperity, good health, and happiness. And brothers give gifts to their sisters. The sisters offer garlands of different colorful flowers (nowadays the plastic readymade garlands are also used to some extent, in the case of scarcity of the flowers), sweets, and special dishes for them.